- Create/Edit company, locations
- Map locations: create virtual map, edit workstation, assign Hot/Dedicated desks, map SmartDesk Hybrid
- Booking management: edit bookings, make booking on other’s behalf, booking history
- Member management: Invite members, Invitation status, Member status, Member lookup, Assign roles
Vote for the next feature for admin level
- Member management: Filter
- Last login display
1. Member management: Filter
Filter members based on custom criteria
2. Last login display
Know the last time a member log into Hybrid.
Location managers are assigned by Admin to manage a/multiple location(s).
- Cancel bookings in the managing location(s)
- Edit location
- View bookings in managing location(s)
Help us vote for a feature you think is good to have next
- Adding members to managing location(s)
- Mapping SmartDesk Hybrid
- Making bookings on other’s behalf
1. Adding members to the managing location(s)
Taking off admin’s workload on adding new members to the location.
2. Mapping desk to virtual map (see more detail here)
Location managers of that location are able to edit the virtual map based on the physical map; and are able to map the SmartDesk Hybrid to their corresponding position. Currently, only the admin can do this.
3. Make bookings on other’s behalf
With this feature, location managers are able to book on member’s behalf.
The basic type of user of Hybrid. Users invited to Hybrid by admin are Member by default.
- Book/Cancel booking from available location
- See workstation details