[NEED YOUR VOTE] Smart & Foldable Workstation

We’ve been seeing a lot of desk setups from many people on Workspace Setup Addicts (seriously, check out this group!) that have a monitor stand like this below, so we thought, why don’t we provide these?

This smart & foldable workstation aims to help everyone be free from tension, headaches or eye and neck strain. It also equips a UV Sterilization light to help with hygiene problems, especially in the context of COVID-19.

This accessory is currently in research phase so we need a lot of inputs to help us make the best decision.

This workstation has 4 notable features:

Currently we have them available in two colors, Black and White. Yet we want to know if anyone’s interested with these in more colors. Cast your vote below!

What other colors beside B&W?
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Other (Reply below!)

0 voters

10 Likes

I chose pink which is one of my favourite colors. But red is also a great choice :+1:

2 Likes

Something vibrant maybe? How about neon green?

2 Likes

Oh I like pink! Yess, please Pink if you can !!!

2 Likes

Yellow could be a good idea. A pop of color could really brighten up our desk. Or just make it wooden. The wood pattern itself is beautiful.

3 Likes

Agree with just wooden.

4 Likes

I would think a natural bamboo/ walnut would look really good!

5 Likes

Red, because I need my workstation to be really fast. I agree with others natural wood would be a great idea.

3 Likes

neon green might allure you to work all day :joy:

1 Like

Wooden/bamboo or similar

5 Likes

How about a nice in between dark graphite/grey? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you mentioning this Pantone?

4 Likes

I’d like to see s Slate Grey option

2 Likes

RGB matte black everything

4 Likes

Most people are into LED lighting for accent at the desk. Either an option to add something (USB) or offer something with integrated lights.

How about some pastels or neon colors to really let people express themselves?

I agree. This matte grey would match many of the existing products.

1 Like

Different colored wood grains may be nice.

1 Like

That would be perfect! Yes, Thanks!

1 Like

Do you mean this one, BogerHeart? image