[VOTE & COMMENT] What's next for JUNIOR?

Now that JUNIOR ver 1 has launched, help me to think of what to do next for ver 2!

Take a look at the ver 1 to know where it is now: JUNIOR launch

Here’s a quick throwback on my render of the final form of the JUNIOR:

render

What should we do for ver 2?
  • Tilting table top
  • Whiteboard table top
  • More storage
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

If your unique idea ever be selected, we’ll reserve a place for you our product page :star_struck:

Other topics in the JUNIOR universe to check out:

2 Likes

The current storage looks kinda small and kids have lots of stuff to hide!

Overhead lighting. Similar to the LED light bar that Autonomous has, but have it attach to the pegboard and use a RGB light.

1 Like

Do you think the current LED light bar is good for this? Or you’re mentioning attached light that is not detachable?

[quote=“anbui, post:4, topic:602, full:true”] Do you think the current LED light bar is good for this? Or you’re mentioning attached light that is not detachable? [/quote]

I think something similar to a screenbar light - but a high quality RGB with good white lighting for work, and some fun colors for playtime. It should be mountable to the pegboard for cleanliness, safety, but detachable.

1 Like

A version without the pegboard or a half height pegboard.

Our desk will be in front of a window, so we don’t want to block it completely.

1 Like
  • Tilting table top
  • Option for white, gray, or black frame
  • Option for a whiteboard table top (both tilting and not tilting)
  • Cable tray
  • Pegboard in neutral colors – gray, white, or wood
  • Pegboard accessories – headphone holder, wire baskets, adjustable shelves, hooks/pegs
  • Modified version of the Ultra Wide LED Desk Lamp that fits over pegboard
  • iPad stand/clamp mount
  • Desktop charger with USB ports
1 Like

Tilting top is definitely a must. Pretty much all the desks targetting that audience on the market already have a tilt for drawing.

1 Like